This letter is a notification of The Broadway’s new working hours of operation starting from Monday, the 13th May 2019. Project’s summer hours will be as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 07h30am – 10pm (6pm – 10pm works described on bullet points below)
- Saturday: 08am – 1pm
We also wanted to let you know that the appropriate dispensation to carry out the extended working hours has been approved by the City of Westminster Council. A copy of the document can be found attached to project’s noticeboards on Victoria Street, Broadway and Dacre Street.
Please note, this process will be reviewed on a monthly basis with Westminster City Council.
In order to keep you regularly informed we maintain this portal updated, provide a 24-hour hotline +44 (0)79 1278 3844 and ensure you have direct access to our team as required.
The extended working hours will help us reduce the need for Section 61 dispensations during the end of the year when the weather conditions are likely to affect the sub and superstructure construction activities.
- We will look to only have a maximum of 30 people working through from 16.00 to 22.00
- We will be undertaking quiet works only (fixing rebar, preparation works for the next day, distribution of materials, cleaning work areas etc.).
- Work will be unobtrusive as will be carried out at level all below the ground floor/street level.
- There will not be any deliveries past our current agreed times.
- Hoists will not be used beyond our current agreed times.
- The site activities will be fully managed and supervised by Multiplex during these hours.
- Manned security will be in place at all times.
- 24hr complaints process in place with a person who will be able to respond and action any issues.
- We will undertake noise monitoring as per the NDV (Noise, Dust and Vibration) management plan submitted and agreed with Westminster City Council and with the use of a handheld noise monitor.
- Majority of works will be carried out on the East side of the project, as far as practicable away from the residential receptors. Exclusion zones will be in place for all areas with no construction activities.
We are determined to build on the positive relationships and we will work hard to keep you informed, engaged and up-to-date with progress and construction activity. At Multiplex, we have a strong focus on connecting with the communities where we work and we will welcome the opportunity to engage with you and understand any concerns you may have.
We want to apologise in advance for any inconvenience. Should you have any questions or concerns related to this project and/or in regards to this the change, please do not hesitate to contact Luciana Campos – details as below.
Social Value & Community Manager
email@example.com +44 (0) 7540 780 977